Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The waiting is killing me...

Ack! Big Presentation today to our Senior Leadership team so I'm understandably a little nervous. Flight to sales meeting is leaving in less than 3 hours and I haven't even started my pitch yet :(

The waiting is killing me! I just want to present and then hop on the plane and head to some sun. Luckily a co-worker just reminded me that my FAVORITE frozen yogurt in the world (which can only be found in the OC) Golden Spoon was there....geesh I'm so nervous I forgot about the low calorie deliciousness that is Golden Spoon. Crazy!

So I'm off to the Sales Meeting at Universal Studios til Monday with the gauntlet thrown down. For whatever reason I have done great on weight loss while at these meetings in the past. I'm not sure why other than heightened vigilance but I've seriously lost like 3-5lbs the last 3 meetings. I'm hovering near a HUGE milestone so I'm believing that the sales meeting vigilance will help push me over the top and I'll break through the plateau.

Diet Cherry Cokes here I come :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Ironayla said...

Best of luck to you over the weekend! I don't know how you do it with all of your traveling. I am amazed!

I hope you make your milestone!

January 18, 2006 4:14 PM

 
Blogger PuddyRat said...

Look out one-derland! Good luck with the presentation. You'll be AWESOME!

January 18, 2006 7:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home