Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Any day is a good day for flowers :)

My husband and I have an arrangement, we don't do holidays. Not Valentine's Day, Anniversary's or Birthdays, Christmas, Easter etc. The pressure to give bigger and more impressive gifts that's so pervasive in our society just got on our nerves so we decided to boycott.

We give each other cards and gifts all throughout the year but we don't do it because Hallmark or the jewelry store said we should we do it because we want to :)

So today out of the blue, I got flowers and a very sappy note delivered to my office which was really really nice and very suprising :)

I love flowers but our ferocious kittens (4 of them) love them too so it's pretty rare to have them in the house.

Anyway, it's March 28th and there's no holiday to celebrate other than that my husband was thinking of me and wanted to brighten my day. What an awesome guy!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger PuddyRat said...

That's pretty darned special, Bonnie. Enjoy those flowers and SAVE the card! It will bring you joy and fond memories in the future (tie all those cards together with a pretty ribbon).

March 28, 2006 6:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home