Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, March 25, 2006

The journey home begins...

It's been a really fascinating experience here in Shanghai. I'm about to head to the airport for the long trip home but I really (in spite of the turtle) have had a wonderful trip. From a business perspective it was very educational and eye-opening. From a personal perspective it was an adventure.

No matter where I am I always try to explore, seize the moment and make the most of my experience. Yesterday after spending a lot more time shopping and having lunch at a FANTASTIC Indian place with a co-worker of mine. I found my way into the actual market where fish, eels, turtles, chickens and who knows what else were waiting to be purchased for dinner. Just across the street was a KFC and a Nike Store. What a global society we live in.

So I'm off, it looks like I'll probably be back again in the next few months. Until then, leopard out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home