Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

It's 3am, do you know where your Marketing Team is?

It's 3:12am and the show opens in less than 7 hours. The Product Management team is here trying to get over our booth traumatic stress disorder. We ate dinner at 11:30pm which sucked although I did get Broccoli and Sweet Potatoes which was fabulous. I'd forgetten how horrible working a tradeshow can be.

It's hard to imagine I managed tradeshows when I was over 300lbs. Yikes! I do feel good though because I got my workout in this afternoon. Off to finish the booth. Tomorrow (ie today) is going to be brutal. My product demo is questionable because their firewall is blocking external addresses. ACK!!!!!!!!!!

Keep your fingers crossed that I can get them to punch through the firewall :)

Sleepy leopard out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home