Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, April 08, 2006

An Oasis in the Desert...

After a long and tiring week which resulted in a grand total of 18hrs sleep over 4 days I found an oasis on Friday afternoon. It was about 75 degrees with clear and sunny skies and amazingly no wind. I had hoped to get to a pool somewhere and was happy to discover that just before I hopped on my plane I was able to swim for an hour in the hotel pool.

Most hotel pools are indoors and small, shaped weird or too hot or too cold so to find an outdoor pool, that was square, the perfect temperature and even had lines on the bottom was totally awesome. I had packed my suit into my computer bag and was able to make a quick change, spend an hour doing my workout in the warm sun before jumping back into my business clothes and heading home.

It was truly an oasis to have that one hour of sun and get a swim in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home