Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, April 01, 2007

I'm in my favorite paper!!!!

Many of you who know me well, know that I've been on the road a lot over the years. One of the highlights of travel for me is getting USA Today every morning at my hotel. So imagine my excitement when I was selected to appear in that very paper. WOO HOO!!!!

USA Today is doing a series on people who've lost weight and kept it off. My story is in the Life section (the purple one) today (Monday April 2, 2007) and can also be found online at the links below:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/weightloss/2007-04-01-wlc-crawford_N.htm

There are additional photos after the 3rd paragraph including one very scary before picture.

This link shows my profile complete with exercise schedule and before and after photos etc

http://www.usatoday.com/news/graphics/07_wlc/weight_loss_profiles/flash.htm

As you might imagine I'm pretty excited about the whole thing.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You are such an inspiration and I think it's wonderful that you are willing to share your story with the rest of us...:)

April 02, 2007 7:24 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow your workout schedule is incredible - is that your typical routine or just for Ironman training? Incredibly motivating story!! Thank you!

April 04, 2007 5:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bonnie, thanks for leaving a comment over at our place. And most of all, congratulations on the great USA Today article! You're truly an inspiration to a lot of people. Let me know if you'd like to be a guest blogger over at our place some time; we'd love to have you aboard.

April 04, 2007 11:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home