Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, June 29, 2007

IM CDA Pre-Race

Here are some photos of Brunch on Saturday and me checking in my bike and transition bags!





Pre-race Evening
-------------
My husband and best friend brought me Cheese Ravioli which is my traditional pre-race meal and I ate that about 5:30pm after spending the afternoon with my feet up watching The Rookie and GI Jane. I showered, shaved my legs, stretched, posted to my various boards, mixed my bottles, double checked my gear then ended the evening watching the You Tube videos of Dick and Ricky Hoyt and Jon Blais. Amazing men who truly embodied the spirit of Ironman.

By 9pm I was tucked into bed by my amazing husband who talked, snuggled and calmed my nerves as I tried to get a few hours sleep. He's my rock and wouldn't you know I slept 6.5 hours straight through :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home