Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Ironman is Tomorrow!!!!

Wow - time sure does fly when you're having fun :)

I got a really good night sleep and then had a very relaxing early breakfast with my husband. We talked, read the newspapers and just chilled. I had toast, 2 eggs and a piece of waffle.

After breakfast I met up with one of my BeginnerTriathlete buddies and we went for an easy 20 minute bike ride followed by a 10 minute run. Legs felt good but man it was windy outside.

I got cleaned up and then met all my amazing buddies for brunch. We had a wonderful time hanging out and I felt so blessed to have such great friends and family!

My dad and I went down and checked my bike in then I zipped back to the hotel to finish preparing my transition bags. They look awesome! I tied them with pink and green feather boas and they are very easy to find.

After some pictures of me dropping my bags off I headed back to the hotel for rest and relaxation.

I've spent the afternoon with my feet up watching my favorite inspirational movies (The Rookie and GI Jane). My bottles are ready for tomorrow and my alarm is set :)

The sun WILL come out tomorrow for my Ironman!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home