Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Ironman Race Week - Thursday cont...

Back from a lovely afternoon with my feet up watching talk shows, packing my various bags and relaxing. Thanks to my friend Tink for her suggestion to put a feather boa on my bags to make them easy to spot. All my bags now have pink and green boas :)

Siani and I went to the grocery store and loaded up on things like bananas, bottled water, bagels and the like. After the store I headed out for an easy bike ride of the run course. I did about 11 miles and then came back and hung out with my camp buddy Amanda. I felt good on the bike and just took it really easy and still ended up over 15MPH - WOO HOO!

We just got back from dinner with Andrew who is just the coolest and most down to earth guy. He gave Siani dating advice, we cracked each other up and just had a great time. Plus we had yummy chicken, mashed potatoes and broccolini.

Now I'm just relaxing and enjoying some quiet time watching The Office and getting ready to read or watch some of a movie while I do my stretching and prepare for a busy fun day tomorrow.

In 72 hours I will be on the run course of the Ironman!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ironayla said...

I am loving these updates! I so wish I was there!!!

Reading your posts quickly brings back the memories! Maybe I should do another one :)

I will be thinking of you all weekend, and especially Sunday!!!

June 22, 2007 9:56 AM

 
Blogger Sandy said...

You rock Bonnie!!! Way to get you're rest on. I'll be cheering for you online.

June 22, 2007 11:02 AM

 
Blogger Sheila Gebhardt said...

Sending you my positive energy and excitment!.. Here at Pacific Crest but thinking about you and your big day..

I am so excited for you!

Sheila :)

June 22, 2007 10:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home