Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

CDA Here I Come!

I'm all packed and ready to go. I have a bit of cold but I'm not concerned as it gets better every day.

If you're interested in tracking my progress throughout the day Sunday here's what you need to know:

www.ironmanlive.com

Look for the Track An Athlete link for Ironman Coeur d'Alene.

My athlete # is 1861


The race starts at 7am Pacific Time and I will be swimming 2.4 miles, biking 112 miles and then running a full marathon (26.2 miles) hopefully finishing before the midnight cut-off. There's a live video link to the finish line so for those of you interested in staying up late I hope to finish sometime between 10pm and midnight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mouq said...

Congratulations! I looked up your bib number and you finished in record time! You are amazing - hard work pays off. I heard you talk a few times at Transformations and always inspired.

June 23, 2008 1:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home