Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, June 26, 2008

They don't call it Ironman for nothing....

I promise a full awesome race report with pictures and everything but in the meantime I had another wonderful day on Sunday!!!!!

The conditions were way tougher this year which makes the result that much sweeter :)

I took 34 minutes off my time - WOOO HOOO!!!!!!


15:48.28

I wanted to post a picture of the race shirt I designed this year as a surprise for Preston. Last year my shirt was dedicated to all the people who had supported me over the years and this year in celebration of our 10th Wedding Anniversary I designed the shirt for him. The red line separates the front from the back of the shirt :)





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, i'm gonna cry.... I love your shirt... you two are so cute together! Here's to another 10!

August 22, 2008 2:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home