Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, April 13, 2009

What Happened to the Speed Leopard?

Wow - time sure has flown and imagine my surprise when I realized almost a year has passed since my last update. So where have I been????

After IM CDA last summer we bought a house, my husband got into a serious car accident and I discovered this cool thing called Facebook :)

I will continue to post Race Reports here on Speedleopard.com and I have several races this summer with Pacific Crest 1/2 Ironman being my A race for the year on June 27th.

If you want to keep up with my day to day stuff feel free to friend me on Facebook with a note that you are a Speedleopard reader in case I don't recognize your name.

Happy Spring!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Alisa said...

I just found your blog throught the Gecko Tri website. I'm new to triathloning and was certainly inspired by the newspaper story. Are you still active in the tri club? I'm interested in finding tri training buddies. I also have a blog (http://www.ambitiousaspirations.blogspot.com/).

September 14, 2009 12:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home